Updated: Oct 5
We still see people asking and checking google reviews to see how some company they behave with their customers. People ask each other about their experience with some companies and how they are satisfied when they buy goods.
Also, they love to share the experience they already had from the last visit to any store. And tell stories about the worst and best places.
Give suggestions to try some places, because they have been there and they got good customer service or good price etc.
Among here and there, we live in a new virtual universal is break into our life's details.
So from this point, I would like to share some facts and statics about humanity VS virtual reality.
1. there are approximately 2.4 billion brand-related conversations.
People frequently talk about the products and services they enjoy, and the companies that offer them.
2. 92% of consumers trust referrals from people they know.
3. People are 4 times more likely to buy when referred by a friend.
4. 77% of consumers are more likely to buy a new product when learning about it from friends or family.
5. 81% of U.S. online consumers’
purchase decisions are influenced by their friends’ social media posts.
6. 43% of consumers are more likely to buy a new product when learning about it from friends on social media.
7. 84% of consumers say they either completely or somewhat trust
recommendations from family,
colleagues, and friends about
products – making these
recommendations the information source ranked highest for
8. 74% of consumers identify word-of-mouth as a key influencer in their purchasing decision.
9. 1 offline word of mouth impression drives sales at least 5x more than 1 paid, and much more (as much as 100 times more) for higher-consideration categories.
10. Word of mouth is the primary factor behind 20% to 50% of all
11. 49% of U.S. consumers say friends and family are their top sources of brand awareness.
12. 71% of consumers are more likely to make a purchase based on social media referrals.
13. On social media, 58% of consumers share their positive experiences with
a company and ask family, colleagues, and friends for their opinions about brands.
14. Consumers rely on word-of-mouth 2x to 10x more than paid media.
15. 55% of consumers share their
purchases socially on Facebook,
Twitter, Pinterest, and other social sites.
16. Word-of-mouth has been shown to improve marketing effectiveness by up to 54%.
Now, what are you waiting for?
Jump in your community and be more persuasive.